This is the intro for the article. Aim for 200 to 600 words.
1. God is letting me shine, because I’ve got a good heart.
2. Man gave us laws, and God gave us time, It’s the art of storytelling and I’m only telling mine.
3. Nowadays, everybody wanna be weird. We know how to manifest being weird.
4. A lot of energy and excitement – that’s what a lot of my shows are, energy and excitement.
5. It bring a tear to my eye to see native New York people give me my props because New York is stubborn and arrogant.
6. I want to be the first guy to help people accept everybody for who they are. I'm talking about colors, religions, sex, everybody. My music is for everybody, it's not just for one kind of group.
7. Sometimes I forget that I’m supposed to keep people entertained because I’m just making music for my lifestyle and for my people who live my lifestyle. We forget that there’s a world waiting on us.
8. Nowadays, everybody wanna be weird. We know how to manifest being weird.
9. I’m starting to find out that a lot of people that you wouldn’t think listen to me really do.
10. Who people like is their own business. It don’t concern me. I know what I do – and I’m having a lot of fun with the women that I’m with.
11. The worst thing a good girl could do to you is break your heart.
12. I didn't want to be a loser, but I didn't want to fit in at the same time because I don't like just being ordinary. So it's one of those situations where I always kept my head up.
13. All of the young people – the artsy people, people who get overlooked because they’re weird or they don’t have hype around them – need to get some shine.
14. There’s just so much out there and so much inspiration… I just want to be tasteful.
15. I don’t wear diamond necklaces. I’m not against it but I never could afford it, so now I just wear gold. I wear bracelets, rings, anklets.
16. If a chick wants to know who makes my shoes, she’s got to take them off my feet and look inside.
17. Fashion is almost like a religion, for me at least.
18. I wouldn’t mind collaborating with anybody, but I don’t want to design anything, I’m not a fashion designer.
19. I want to inspire people to really open up their minds and not be one-sided or biased or hypocritical.
20. I dress how I feel. I just go off emotion. I can't prepare my outfit a day before. Everything I wear is spontaneous.
21. I strive for perfection, but I’m not perfect. But what I can say is my morals are totally different than any other 24-year-old rapper my age now. I look at life totally different. A whole other aspect. I have different views and morals on life in general. And opinions.
22. I thought highly of myself growing up. I still do. There's not really much somebody can say to me to bring down my confidence or anything.
23. I want to make my own path and leave behind a good legacy for myself and honestly, I just want to be innovative and always down for other people. That’s what I want to be remembered by. I want to inspire.
24. I don't care what straight people do, I don't care what gay people do. I don't care what nobody do. That's they business. I just care about what I do. You know what I'm saying?
25. People don’t make albums any more. It’s always about singles. I wanted to take that old-school approach.
26. The thing with me is if I feel disrespected I won’t hesitate to fight. But it takes a lot to make me feel disrespected.
27. I wanna make music that I feel proud of when I’m onstage, that I feel like I put my all into.
28. Everybody should be able to enjoy their life, because you only live once. So I just want to get it all out there and be the best role model that I can be, if people want to put me in that kind of predicament. I mean, I didn't ask to be a role model, because I'm not perfect.