Grant Cardone has inspired the world with his vast empire and 10X private jet. His passion for increasing personal networth and going for everything has encapsulated his tens of thousands of fans.
If you’re ready to step it up, here are some of Grant Cardone’s most powerful quotes for success:
1. Cash flow is not bragging rights. It’s financial freedom.
2. If the people around you are giving you advice to slow down or to take it easy – you are surrounded by the wrong people.
3. No guts. no glory. No legend. No story.
4. The average call me obsessed. The successful call me for advice.
5. One week they love me, next week they hate me. Both weeks I get paid.
6. Those that say your dreams are ridiculous have given up on theirs.
7. Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.
8. Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.
9. Money and success demand attention. Ignore either and you will have neither.
10. Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction to the problem is your problem.
11. If you want to be in the 1%, don’t do what the 99% do.
12. Let the rest do whatever, while you do whatever it takes.
13. Money is simple. Buy cash flow producing assets.
14. Persistence is the single most common trait of the most successful.
15. The speed at which you can follow up is vital to your chances in the marketplace.
16. Success is not something that happens to you. It’s something that happens because of you and because of the actions that you take.
17. I’m not ‘living the dream’, I’m busting my ass to make freedom a possibility.
18. I suggest you become obsessed about the things you want. Otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.
19. You know you’re making strides when they’re screaming & howling, judging and trolling. Never waste a hater.
20. Born broke is not the issue, staying broke is.
21. Never lower your target. Increase your actions.
22. While the punks criticize, I strategize on how to put another billi on the board.
23. I want a million dollars in my happy account and a million in my bank account.
24. You sleep like you’re rich. I wake up like I’m broke.
25. Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset.
26. Get so big they either hate you or support you, but they can't ignore you.
27. Your success will be compromised by your need to be liked by everyone.
28. Good attitude costs nothing. A bad attitude...everything.
29. Getting rich – even super rich – shouldn’t be taboo. It should be your battle cry.
30.Years ago I quit collecting liabilities and started acquiring assets.
31. Never quit and you are guaranteed to find your greatness.
32. Focus on the target, not the work.
33. Money will not be a problem for me.
34. Do whatever you need to do to get bigger than life.
35. Never depend on one action.
36. Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to ‘make things’ work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels.
37. Those brought up poor and middle class inherit the beliefs of the poor and the middle class.
38. Investing energy and resources in yesterday prevents you from creating the future you deserve.
39. Your family is depending on you. There’s no better reason to bring all your game all the time.
40. Buying a jet makes no sense, bu tit has made me a lot of money.
41. Never fear the haters. You can’t reach your potential without them.
42. Can't thank the haters enough, I wouldn't be this far without you!
43. Don’t just make money, make a difference.
44. If nobody hates what you're doing, nobody knows what you're doing.
45. Freedom can’t be provided by a government.
46. You can’t reach your potential without haters.
47. A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way.
48. Never forget where you came from doesn't mean stay there.
49. Lies, doubt and gossip only fall on weak ears.
50. Anyone that suggests to me to do less is either not a real friend or very confused.
51. Never quit! The kids are watching.
52. If you know what day it is, you’re not busy enough.
53. Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.
54. Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives – such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems – are the result of not taking enough action.
55. You're in the presence of greatness. Don't deny it - Be it.
56. Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.
57. Money is useless...until it is used.
58. I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.
59. It's not up to destiny. It's up to you.
60. Money and power follow attention. So whoever can get the most attention is the person who takes the most action and sooner or later will get the most results.
61. What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.
62. You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.
63. Do what others refuse to do.
64. I am going to blow up so big that my critics and haters are forced to see my face every day.
65. Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens. Action wins.
66. Last time I tried to please everyone, I ended up not liking me.
67. The major difference between successful and unsuccessful people is that the former look for problems to resolve, whereas the latter make every attempt to avoid them.
68. If people don’t know you for your work ethic, you ain’t working.
69. Success is no different than any other skill. Duplicate the actions and mind-sets of successful people, and you will create success for yourself.
70. Comfort makes more prisoners than all the jails combined.
71. Nothing annoys the haters more than your success.
72. Do the things you don’t wanna do, so that one day you can do the things that you wanna do. Pay the price. Sacrifice something.
73. If it's a good deal for everyone, except you, it's not a good deal, for anyone.
74. All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact, that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear – and do it quickly. I am scared most of the time. However, I refuse to feed my fear with time and allow it to get stronger. I opt instead to get things done quickly.
75. It's not about having more or less, it's about having it all.
76. Whatever it takes. Elevate your story.
77. Remember, to create wealth, you can’t just score once, you must be able to repeat it.
78. Starting at the bottom isn’t a deficit. It’s a gift.
79. No matter how much it may seem otherwise, no one has control of your life but you.
80. Don't let anyone talk you out of prosperity.
81. When you’re having money problems, the first thing to do is quit spending on all things that don’t produce money.
82. You're collecting comments. I'm collecting commas.
83. You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.
84. The unavoidable truth is that, to be really good at something, you must surrender completely to it.
85. Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another.
86. Put in the work everyday and you will get better.
87. Freedom is not something you buy. It is something you earn.
88. Want a better life? Get rid of those who don't.
89. Don’t watch the news make the news. You don’t read the newspaper, you write newspaper articles. You don’t read books, yeah, you read books, but learn to write them.
90. Hard work plus discipline over long periods of time and you will go further than you dreamed possible.
91. If you don’t do something, you’ll end up being nothing.
92. Quit looking for shortcuts, they’re aren’t any.
93. You don’t have time and money because you don’t invest time and money.
94. Until you become completely obsessed with your mission, no one will take you seriously. Until the world understands that you’re not going away—that you are 100 percent committed and have complete and utter conviction and will persist in pursuing your project—you will not get the attention you need and the support you want.
95. The problem with many members of the middle class is that they go after what they’ve deemed necessary, rather than ever thinking big.
96. Better to be disliked by others, than to dislike yourself.
97. Never reduce a target. Instead, increase your activity. If you start rethinking your targets, making up excuses, and letting yourself off the hook, you are giving up on your dreams.
98. If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you.
99. I spent 25 years playing it safe, when I committed to 10X, my whole world changed.
100. When you are taking massive action, you aren’t thinking in terms of how many hours you work.
101. Love me or hate me, at least now you know me.
102. If you're the biggest jet on the tarmac, you're at the wrong airport.
103. Learn to close and you will never be without work and will never be without money.
104. Don't invest to get rich quick, invest to get rich for sure.
105. We are required to live up to the potential with which we’ve each been blessed. Failing to insist upon abundant amounts of success is unethical.
106. You don't want money, you want freedom.
107. Those who retreat will spend a lot of time justifying why they are retreating.
108. Regardless of your age, keep your hustle young.
109. You will never be admired without being criticized first.
110. It ain't showing off if you can pay for it forever.
111. Leaving your comfort zone is hard. Staying broke is hard. Pick your hard.
112. You don't buy a jet to show off. You lay on the limo in front of the jet to show off.
113. The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.
114. Love me or hate me, either way I'm in your face.
115. Rich people don’t get rich by accident, poor people don’t get poor by accident.
116. Your emotions will want you to quit. Disregard them.
117. Don’t be confused by what looks like luck to you. Lucky people don’t make successful people; people who completely commit themselves to success seem to get lucky in life.
118. Money follows attention.
119. I don't envy your success. I'm inspired by it.
120. Just because most don’t make it, doesn’t mean you can’t.
121. People say a lot of things about me. Losing money isn't one of them.
122. Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.
123. Weekends seduce amateurs into playtime while the committed focus on advance and conquer.
124. The only reason a person doesn’t like what he’s doing is because he doesn’t know what he’s doing. He isn’t winning, and that’s because there’s something that he doesn’t know. The doctor who can’t save lives won’t like being a doctor. The teacher who can’t get her students to learn will sooner or later become disenchanted with teaching. A salesman who can’t close deals won’t like selling. Therein lies the only reason you would not like being a salesperson. When you don’t understand something, you aren’t in control, and when you aren’t in control, you aren’t going to like what you are doing!
125. Build so you can live the life you deserve.
126. I need some new haters, the old ones are starting to like me.
127. 10X allowed me to scale my businesses so I could create the life I deserved. It’ll do the same for you.
128. Everything in life is a sale and everything you want is a commission.
129. The wealthy buy property that produce income. The poor buy products that require payments.
130. Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.
131. I've made many mistakes and had many failures, but none of them prevented me from getting where I am today.
132. An interesting thing about success is that it’s like a breath of air. Although your last breath of air is important, it’s not nearly as important as the next one.
133. Turn your life into legacy.
134. What I think about me matters more than what you think about me.
135. Remove negativity from your environment.
136. Look for problems on this planet you can help with and go help.
137. I ain't no influencer. I'm a businessman.
138. Show up early, treat people with respect and perform at the highest levels till the world can’t deny you.
139. The point of money, for me, is to not to collect cars & homes. It’s to be used to enhance the time I have with those I love & travel the world to make new friends.
140. Anyone that suggest to do less is either not a real friend or confused.
141. If you don’t confront the tough stuff it will always have control over you.
142. Quit blaming your past for your current condition. Yesterday has nothing to do with today or tomorrow unless you decide it does.
143. No one is going to come to your house and make your dreams come true.
144. I traded money for time and freedom.
145. If you want to be in the 1%, don’t do what the 99% do.
146. The life you deserve is not out of stock.
147. The goal has to be more valuable than the risk—or you have determined the wrong target.
148. Weak and overwhelmed individuals respond to others’ success by attacking it.
149. Every one wants to eat but few are willing to hunt.
150. If you don’t do something, you’ll end up being nothing.
151. Quit sharing bad news and gossip, you aren’t a garbage truck.
152. If you don’t confront the tough stuff it will always have control over you.
153. When people start limiting the amount of success they desire, I assure you they will limit what will be required of them in order to achieve success and will fail miserably at doing what it takes to keep it.
154. The moment you start thinking someone else’s gain is your loss, you limit yourself by thinking in terms of competition and shortages.
155. Combine a great offer with years of over delivering to your customers & amazing things will happen.
156. Always, always write what you say, what you offer, what you propose, what you promise and what you suggest. Every time you are about to close a deal, insist on writing it down.
157. If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
158. Comfort is a disease. And it’s what the media wants you to do. It’s definitely what the big pharmaceutical companies want you to do. They want you to get comfortable. All the big money on this planet actually wants you to get comfortable so you just sit back and become a passive spectator in the game of life.
159. Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don’t create it for themselves—and why most people don’t even get close to living up to their full potential.
160. You don’t get burnout — you lose purpose! You lose your meaning. When I’m tired, I look at my purpose.
161. The company you keep matters.
162. You will not have a successful life surrounded by negative people.
163. Only invest in real estate that cashflows.
164. I create more time by making decisions about the things I want to do.
165. My daughter merely gave me another reason to create success—not an excuse to avoid working more. She is sheer motivation for me to do well because now I’m doing it for her as well as for myself. You cannot blame your family for keeping you from creating the success you deserve. They should be the reason why you want to succeed!
166. Stay hungry. It’s the only thing that will ensure you don’t go hungry.
167. No economy, no matter how bad, can hold down a goal that is followed by enough action.
168. As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else’s.
169. The world will only give you what you refuse to give up on.
170. No person will ever gain true power and stature in the world without the ability to persuade others.
171. Never seek attention at the cost of another.
172. Massive success is the best revenge.
173. Economics demand you move faster, be unreasonable & become obsessed with serving. Most people are unwilling to serve anyone due to confused ideas about choice & false sense of security. .
174. You have to approach the notion of success the way good parents approach their duty to their children. It’s an honor, an obligation, and a priority.
175. Money can't buy happiness. Poverty can't buy anything.