This is the intro for the article. Aim for 200 to 600 words.
1. I do stuff on my own, I think for myself, and I’ve always looked out for others.
2. If I live and breath something, I might as well show everybody what I live and breath.
3. I wanna prevail at everything.
4. I don’t really care what type of beat it is. As long as it appeals to my ear, I’m gonna do a song to it.
5. I will always do something new.
6. Don’t worry about what other people say, you could be doing what they’re doing or even better than them.
7. All I do is get better.
8. I can waste your time or I can change your life, I said now.
9. Me, I’m trying to sound like me. I don’t be trying to sound like somebody.
10. I want to accomplish something for myself and set a bar for myself, for somebody to be like, ‘Damn, Trippie legendary. He did such and such.
11. What’s your net worth? Diamonds ’round my neck like what my neck worth.
12. We a different kind, and we be on different time.
13. Okay, and this is for every rapper that had a shot at sendin’ me Your efforts ain’t getting you anywhere in this industry.
14. There is no time where I feel like I will fall off. I feel like I will always last.
15. Baby, your love is my medicine, when I’m up, bring me down.
16. I believe in the Devil. I believe there’s a God, too. I met God at church – the Catholic Church.
17. My favorite thing from Taco Bell is the Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme.
18. These people don’t want me alive, no, they want to play games with my life.
19. I could blow up from making a beat or I could blow up from making a song.
20. One thing I’m not going to do is change up anything. Like, I’m always gonna be me.
21. Me and my friends made a group called 1400 and the number always stuck with me. I always see it everywhere I go. There’s an angel behind the number, it’s an angelic number.
22. I’m really an artist. I really do this. I don’t need the money. It doesn’t matter to me.